1) Tell me about for your first modelling job?
My first modelling job was for ‘Battle of the Babes’ which was such an amazing experience. Can’t wait to see what the future brings.
2) What age did you consider yourself female and/or transgender?
I was born a boy – but I was born in the wrong body. I have always been a girl; I just didn’t know how to express it.
3) Who/what is your inspiration?
I have two types of inspirations. My first inspiration would be family and friends. They are always the best kind of inspiration! My second inspiration would be my all time favorite famous idols. I live a happy and full life with no regrets.
4) What is your go-to cosmetic product and why?
MAC make up for sure, it’s just the best for coverage and when you’re in front of a camera – it’s a life saver. Every day I use BB cream.
5) What is your favourite social media platform?
6) What does the word ‘Whore’ mean to you?
It means someone who is unfaithful in a relationship. To be honest I do think the word ‘Whore’ has alot of stigma against it.
7) Are you a ‘shoes’ or ‘handbag’ girl?
I’m both – Come on, every woman loves her shoes and handbags!
8) Are you recognised a lot now after being in the media?
At first I was recognised a lot, but not so much anymore. I want to be successful in life and leave my foot-print on the world.
9) Are there many support groups in NZ for ‘transgender’ youth?
Yes, there is.
10) What makes you laugh?
Funny people, lols, I mean I laugh a lot through my day – it’s good for the soul. If you don’t laugh and have a joke or worse can’t take a joke; in my eyes you’re not living.
My words of wisdom, “Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path…and leave a beautiful and unique trail.”